THE BEST WINDOWS FOR YOUR HOME
Windows are exposed to all types of weather. It is important to check your window frames for wood rot, cracking, rust, and wear and tear. Proper window framing and sealing can ensure a proper seal, reduce weather damage, and be more energy efficient in your home. Our team can repair all your window framing needs. Energy efficiency is a crucial consideration when you’re shopping for new windows. Not only does it lower your heating and cooling bills; you will also get a greater return on your investment.
WHY IS ENERGY EFFICIENCY SO IMPORTANT?
1. Energy-Efficient Window Frames
- Wood window frames
- Excellent insulation-conducting a low amount of heat or cold into your home.
- Fiberglass frames
- Similar insulation as wood frames.
- Multi-chambered vinyl frames
- Reduce heat loss more than non-multichambered vinyl- added energy efficiency.
2. Energy-Saving Glass
- Thickness and style of glass in your window contribute to energy efficiency. Allowing certain solar rays to enter or exit your home, as well as reducing the conductivity of your glass, can impact the comfort of your home- and your heating and cooling costs.
3. Professional Window Installation-
- Helps ensure that your energy-saving window performs the way you expect.